Boris Markovich Petrikovsky has achieved global recognition in medicine for his scientific and practical work, obstetrician-gynecologist, specialist in fetal surgery and diagnostics, Professor of medicine. Dr. Petrikovsky is an OBGYN affiliated with Jackson North Medical Center.
Doctor practices have become popular in the modeling world and the world of showbiz and film, the so-called “beauty of childbirth”. Births by caesarean section, during which simultaneously made of abdominal plastic surgery and liposuction, as quickly as possible to restore the figure after pregnancy. Dr. Petrikovsky performs the operation perfectly, and gained the love of many famous models and actors movie.
Boris Markovic – also a unique specialist in fetal surgery is a unique surgery section, when the operation object is a fetus in the womb. Professor one of the first to apply fetoscope of the fetus. He successfully makes fotocopies laser surgery for twin transfusion syndrome, diaphragmatic hernia and brain, and, if necessary, in valvuloplasty with the use of needle technique. Only a few doctors in the world doing such operations.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Doctor of medical Sciences
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Graduating with honors from medical faculty 3-nd Moscow state medical Institute.| 1975
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology of the 2nd Moscow state medical Institute at the Department of academician of RAMS G. M. Savelyeva. | 1975-1977
- Defended his thesis on «viable fetuses and newborns nephropathy and delayed pregnancy», supervisor: academician of RAMS G. M. Savelieva. | 1977
- Assistant Professor, Department of obstetrics and gynecology of the 2nd Moscow state medical Institute. | 1978-1979
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Maimonides Medical Center, new York, USA with the degree M. D. (doctor of medicine). | 1982-1986
- The program of specialization in the field of high-risk pregnancies and fetal medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. | 1986-1988
- The Director of obstetrics at North Shore University Hospital, new York. | 1992-1999
- Head of the Department of obstetrics and gynecology at Nassau University Medical Center, Long Island, NY. | Since 1999
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical School at new York University. | Since 2006
- Director of obstetrics and fetal medicine at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. | Since 2006
DR. PETRIKOVSKY OB/GYN MEDICAL SERVICES
- Pregnancy Management
- Vaginal and Cesarean Delivery
- Beauty childbirth
- Contrast ultrasound
- Cesarean section
- Myomectomy (open and laparoscopic)